Last Updated: Wednesday, 26 April 2017
School Readiness is making sure your child is ready for school. A child is ready if he/she:
- Has immunizations and other health requirements as necessary
- Has appropriate physical development
- Is compliant with rules, limitation, and routines
- Has the ability to perform tasks
- Interacts with adults and peers
- Has the ability to cope with challenges
- Has self-help skills
- Has the ability to express their needs
- Has verbal communication skills
- Has problem-solving skills
- Is able to follow verbal directions
- Can demonstrate curiosity, persistence, and exploratory behavior
- Has interest in books
- Can pay attention to stories
- Participates in art and music activities
- Has the ability to identify colors, etc...
Please review the Board approved
Sliding fee scale criteria for income guidelines.
Click Here to Apply Online or Visit the Family Portal.